Saturday, July 27, 2013


The year is 2012, and me and my brother, we went on a trip after Prague. We installed the cousin and the next morning, immediately went on a trip around the city. I soon took the camera out of the bag and began to paint beautiful ornaments on old, but well maintained

town houses. As difficult to believe möbelbeslag how nice the house at Prague designed and decorated.
In the meantime, my brother has revealed some awesome tricks with the camera, so that I can now serious image. Apparently, it is wise to take a picture from the perspective that is not human. Thus, the motif present yourself in an interesting way.
Trams are very useful, fast and ecological concerns. We bought möbelbeslag a 24 hour ticket and almost all the city came to this means of transport. Old people are here by public transport for free and does not even complain if you do not get a seat right away. I find it interesting that the countless wires above the road do not hinder the view of the city, as it seemed to be.
St. Stephen's Cathedral. Vida takes your breath away. Like the exterior, the interior is beautifully designed. Works mystical, almost supernatural. When you look up you feel very small. I can not imagine how the world is the space part of the people several centuries ago. The church was designed möbelbeslag very carefully everything from head to toe, and because of the height and narrowness of darkness appear sombre. Impressive building was built 600 years.
Whenever I came back out of the city towards möbelbeslag home, I came across this Old Christian rotunda.
Photo: Kings Pompe
I visited the gallery Alfons Mucha. The incredible detail and beautiful pale pastel colors. I'm möbelbeslag amazed at his posters and how nice it is portrayed women. Have attracted a very nice painted hands and feet. Pose and grace of women reminded me of the Disney-eve heroine.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Carpet Beetles BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.