Saturday, July 27, 2013


When I Uros mentioned that we could add some architectural element I immediately thought that I'm missing one piece of furniture jesper holm to the teacher if you are already

going to the classroom outdoors ... That is to say ...: lectern. Things I embarked on a serious ... first of all I went to look on the internet: and immediately was on the sketchbook ... paper quickly in 3d: I'm happy with the shape of the object passed in my classroom, of course, I'''' zašuštrala units of measurement, jesper holm so that I could then adjust the dimensions of the new man I will continue with the application materjalov ... and I said great, jesper holm I quickly figured out .... and then I develop the following:


2010 (24) September (2) August (7) more truly complement to 5 Exercise a bit of a joke on the location of wander the skies and a variety of light lectern a hill July (3) June (2) May (6) March (3) February (1)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Carpet Beetles BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.