Monday, August 12, 2013

What makes a person only a high school diploma, antix but also into Google as an engineer? | TechOrange "Interview with People |
Tags: Google, like many young career, antix I have great expectations for their future, but the past performance is not rosy. I was very much like to enter the University

of California at Los Angeles (UCLA, University of California, Los Angeles) Expand college career, but my high school antix grade point average GPA (Grade Point Average) is only 2.45, and finally only to Purdue University Calumet campus concept Computer Science (Computer Science), antix then I can only look forward antix to test the way through transfer or other different options antix to make your situation better.
(2) study the data structure (Data Structure). Because it is not only related

to data storage, but also must take into account the relationship between it and the algorithms and calculations in order to achieve accelerated program execution steps and reduce

disk consumption targets.
I really enjoy every interview process, and solve recruitment problems with the supervisor's question. If I do not seriously prepare before the interview, the results antix must be different. After the interview, I feel very good, but I have heard that even if the Commission agreed to give recruitment letter, Larry still veto. I am very worried that if he saw me after the education level, do not give me a chance.
2013-04-15
posted by DonQuixote
posted by Huang Weian
posted by DonQuixote
Orange Friends LINK


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Carpet Beetles BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.