Thursday, August 15, 2013


Join Sign In
×
Dan was a sweetheart who had the ability to bring a smile to everyone scic cucine s face, Rachel Finelli said on Facebook. Your humor always made me giggle and your laughter was contagious. I hope you see how many people adored you.
I love you. Your spirit will live on through all of the students past, present and future at LTHS. There are no words to describe how we all are feeling right now. I picture your smiling face always laughing. I know you're in a better place and one day ill be right next to see as well. Rest in peace, you will never be forgotten. -Johnny Noto
Honestly, the hardest thing is loosing my best friend. scic cucine I feel like I just saw you and you had a huge smile on your face, living life to the fullest and riding all the time. They always say the good die young but why? I love you man and miss you already. I ll never forget you. Neither will anyone. You were the man. Love you Daniel son. Rest easy buddy. -Jay Schoepfer
You have been like a little brother to me for a long time. All of the camping trips, races, riding, sleepovers you and Erik had. I know one thing Heaven gained an amazing angel yesterday. You had the best personality and your smile could light up the room. I ll never forget the day you got your braces off. I watched you grow up from a little boy to a handsome young man I love ya little brother. -Amanda Robbins
Niki Major December 19, 2012 at 06:33 PM Dan , I'll never forget you ! You always had a big smile & an awesome personality. You could make anyone laugh and smile, so happy I met you. Whenever I look back on memories with you I cant help but laugh , Photoshoots with Kimmi at Atco Mx & The sticker guy too , the time we saw that terrible train movie and left half way through hahaha , we even had good tomes at merge lol . Love you #256 <3
steve stanion December 19, 2012 at 06:52 PM "Loved you like you were one of my own! That beautiful smile! You lived life to the fullest! I'll miss you forever! scic cucine Rest in peace Danny boy. " - Steve
Melissa Meyers December 19, 2012 at 07:34 PM Rest in peace I no your in a good place Dan you really were such s nice kid even tho I did not no you I no god is looking over you and that your in a good place you will be missed very bad love Melissa meyers
Desiree Colditz December 19, 2012 at 08:00 PM I grew up with you right down the road. I remember going to Hurricane Harbor with you, swimming basically everyday at Breanna's and all the times we would walk around aimlessly. I can't believe you're gone. I love you Dan. <3 one love.
Rather not say December 19, 2012 at 10:33 PM I knew Dan since he was a little kid One of the best kids I ever met I am truly sorry for his loss to all of his friends and his fiamily. He was a "Super Kool" kid
Tina Monbleau December 20, 2012 at 02:12 AM Dan you were that kid who always had everyone laughing and steady keep a smile on you face. You had an amazing heart and I wish you were still with us! You've made a huge impact on everyone that was around you and you will be missed by many people! I'll miss seeing you at English town and riding with u and I'll really miss you making me smile! Make everyone laugh up there and make sure u look down on all of us! We love you very much!<3 my heart goes out to your family! Take it easy Dan and ride that 450 with the angles! <3 :)
joanne renken December 20, 2012 at 02:35 AM Dan you were a beautiful young man so full of life with such a bright future ahead of you. We will never understand why. We will miss you forever.Love you rest in peace or angle.

Love Aunt Jo Uncle Walt.
Madison Seiger December 20, 2012 at 03:34 AM Never in a million years thought this would happen, but you're in a safe place now.... You always had the biggest smile on your face and you were always laughing at someone or something. You'll never be forgotten Daniel. Watch over me and the rest of your family and friends. #256 #onelove <3
Amanda Cacoilo December 20, 2012 at 03:38 AM I never thought someone would mean as much as you do to me. I have never been so happy in my life and thats all because of you, i am so grateful i got the chance to know you! You always had a smile on your face and knew how to make me happy. I think we can all agree that we lost someone very special but we are lucky enough to have such a wonderful angel watching us from above! I could write about you forever, there are so many great things about you. I will carry you with me through everything and smile knowing that is what will make you happiest. I have no doubt that you will be looking scic cucine over me just like you said! You will be forever missed and in our hearts <3 I love you!
There are only 2 streets one can use to get into the neighborhood that crazy John liv… Lacey, Barnegat Residents Amon… in  Police & Fire
For Sale Freezer, Wall Unit
Buy | Sell | Trade &n

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Carpet Beetles BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.