Sunday, August 4, 2013


4 I do not know where to get off the locked crate and barell object in the other car is a grandmother, grandmother did not expect not only did ear, heavy accent, not ignores people's expression, but also seems to already waiting for me saying the phrase "excuse me "and then to save me, he made me happy is that my problem is not only a" yes or no ", crate and barell he told me the bus on the 4th can go to, where will turn, turn the corner after the entire road is clements street, I just stared at the roadside on that road a good house number can be very happen he must ride that bus ..
The photo above is a 10 second timer, crate and barell according to the foot after the discovery crate and barell I really vulgar ...

Reference list (0)
<< August 2013 >> Day one hundred twenty-three thousand four hundred fifty-six 1,234,567,891,011,121,314 15 1,617,181,920,212,223 2,425,262,728,293,031
Today Popularity: Cumulative Popularity:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Carpet Beetles BlogThe owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.